A $2050 value for only
The comprehensive FSS course is being offered for the last time in August 2021 and is limited to 40 participants
Starting in 2022, the legacy FSS course will be split into two separate courses and the price will be raised
There are currently 25 spaces remaining for the August 2021 course
- 12 week online course
- 40+ video lessons with transcripts
- Weekly instructor office hours
- 12 hours of scheduled live Zoom discussions
- Supplement spreadsheets:
What, why, how, & when NOT to use
- Access to private online group throughout the course
- Online end-of-course exam to earn FSS designation
Applicants are required to submit digital copies of their credentials when they apply.
This course is for functional practitioners with an ability to functionally test and/or interpret the needs of the body.
e.g. functional lab interpretation, FNTP, HTMA, MORA, NAET, MMTM, ART, FMD, FDN, MFT, RWP, AK, ND, NP, etc.
Course Start Dates
August 16 2021 – Registration NOW OPEN
January 17 2022 – Registration for Part 1 opens SEPT 2021